Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bed post

One staple fantasy I think almost every sub has is the whole tied spread eagle to the bed. It's like fantasizing with training wheels, it's there. It's that first step.

Or maybe that's just me. Either way.

Master tied me down to the bed. The stretch in my arms and legs, the inability to really impact anything, and the feelings as he taped rotor after rotor after rotor onto the shivering sensitive places on my body... *shiver* It was delicious.

I was already soaking wet by the time he came home, panting and trying not to struggle as he taped a rotor onto each nipple, and nuzzled the biggest against my clit before securing it in place. The thick wireless egg slipped inside my pussy very easily - blindfolded, gagged, I yanked at the ropes as the little vibes came to life all over me.

And then Master went to go play a game. Literally. I lay there tied down to the bed, whimpering, struggling against the binds, enjoying the pleasures coursing through me, all while trying not to make too much noise. From time to time he would excuse himself, making adjustments to the tempo and/or strength of the vibes. Usually the wireless inside me would be the most distracting, but the one nestled against my clit certainly won out more often than not. Surprisingly the ones on my nipples were far more effective that I expected them to be.

I was on edge rather quickly, slipping into not giving a damn about whether or not I was over heard, falling into the pleasure and the helplessness like a good little sub <3

I don't know how long the pleasure went on before Master got the flog out, but I remember the rush of sensations as it skimmed across my body. The near orgasmic pleasure tinged with pain as it licked at my cunt, kissed along my breasts. I was almost grateful that I didn't have Master's full and undivided attention, as there weren't any ice cubes or wax drops, no prickly wheel, or anything to take the place of the rotors on my chest.

I was beginning to think I was going to cum just from the vibrations against my nipples. A suck, lick, or tender nibble from my Master might've been the only thing missing by the time he pulled the egg out of my messy dripping slit. Just the barest touch from his hands made me jump, the pleasurable sensation was strong and very unexpected.

When his fingers plunged inside, the slight curl to hit that delightful g-spot, I nearly came. It didn't even take much after that. I came hard, and with a little extra stimulation (the rotor on my clit wasn't on as far as I could tell) I probably would've soaked Master's hand and half the bed while I was at it -^^-

Though, that's far from a complaint. The entire session was fantastically enjoyable, and I look forward to doing it again... and again <3 Little variations make all the difference I'm sure, but the basic setup was just divine <3


No comments:

Post a Comment