Friday, December 2, 2011

I'd worry

But let me be honest, I don't really care.

And about what? Well, my Master's voice has quite the profound effect on me. I can hear it while I'm alone masturbating, squirming and riding that edge just a little bit longer than I used to. I can feel the warmth of his breath on my neck, as though he's circling around me, enjoying the show, whispering the commands that are just so easy to follow. I miss actually hearing him, I miss actually feeling his touch or having his presence be something more than part of my very strong imagination.

Long distance does that, but far apart doesn't last forever.

What worries me, slightly, is that when I can't conjure the sound of his voice, when I can't close my eyes and get lose in some random fantasy in which he's a part of, I can't cum. Now, I have an excellent imagination, I do, this isn't something that happens often. It's not like I go days and days without release (unless of course I'm under orders not to cum to begin with), but it's more like I fall asleep because I'm exhausted from trying to cum, as opposed to being exhausted from cumming.

Before now it's always felt... well, less awesome, cumming in an empty room, as opposed to orgasming around him. The phone helps, just knowing he's there in a way is better than nothing. It does leave a girl wanting though, believe you me.

I'd say maybe I'm getting less horny in my uh, "old" age, but at the same time I'm not worried about that. The desire, drive, need, etc is all still there, but it's more like the trigger for the shot isn't in my hands anymore. I don't know if this is just something that happens between a Master and pet, or if it's because of certain aspects. Maybe I'm just that kind of sub, maybe he's just that kind of dom - I've got to admit I don't have enough knowledge regarding either role to know if this sort of thing is even normal. If it's a phase, permanent, if it'll get "worse" or "better", etc.

And really, I can't bring myself to complain. Pout, maybe, just a little, but not complain. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment