Wednesday, February 15, 2012

4 of 7

So today Master decided he wanted to listen in on one of my hourly don't-get-to-cum romps. Well, listen in isn't really the right way to put it. He had no qualms with speaking during the whole thing, letting it play out, making it last longer, vividly describing in tiny detail the things he would be doing to me while still denying me my orgasm.

It was a struggle to keep from cumming, I felt myself kind of slipping into a nice relaxed state only to be pulled out of it by a stray jolt as the rotor moved slightly and buzzed against some new overly sensitive area. Between the treacherous toy and Master's words I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. I couldn't just turn the device off because I'd reached the edge - not with him on the phone. I had to wait until he said to shut off the rotors, making it an extra challenge as I spent god knows how long riding along that edge, gasping, panting, whimpering, desperate to not cum.

As crazy as this whole thing may drive me, I can't wait for Saturday. Not just because there's the possibility of release, but also because I'm curious. I want to know what this build up is going to lead to, what sort of things will be done. How it'll feel. As much as wanting to follow Master's instructions and not let him down plays into it all, so does my own curiosity.

One more to go and then it'll be off to work. To spend another 8 hour shift randomly getting a tingle in between my thighs, cursing the shiver that distracts me momentarily from my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment