Thursday, February 9, 2012

Random Image

So, as I've mentioned before, a kind of rather unsurprising side effect of this relationship I have with my Master is that I can't really orgasm hard unless he's on the phone, or involved more directly.

I can still cum though, just not as well. And sometimes it's hard for even my imagination to hold onto the sound of his voice, the feel of his breath against my skin, all the little details that you can't always bring back into memory.

However, this morning was quite nice. I could almost not only see and feel him, but also see and hear other people involved. I could picture being bent over around a crowd, skirt hiked up, rotor taped to my clit and whirring away softly as he stepped around me. Speaking to me, to the audience, in the calm even paced voice of his, that low tone that just send shivers through me whenever it feels like it.

Teasing me, torturing me by alternating between pleasure and pain, bringing up to an edge and never giving me to okay to cum. Wet, addled, begging so much I've actually been gagged, he slowly begins to push a thick dildo into my pussy, all the while calmly explaining that I'm not allowed to cum until the toy is all the way in.

The push is slow. It takes a couple of minutes just to get the head of the dildo in, despite my moving and squirming, despite the wetness and the muffled begging my Master continues to push it in deliriously slow. Every precious inch is completely felt as the rotor against my sensitive clit keeps me on edge and practically forces my pussy to clamp down on the toy harder.

At the crowd's insistence, as my mind fogs from the haze of pleasure I'm struggling against, the toy is thrust the rest of the way inside, bringing the gasp and cry of pleasure as I cum, murmuring thanks to my empty bedroom and drifting happily off into sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment