Saturday, February 11, 2012

A little experiment in story telling

The post before this one was written with toys in place, sitting at my desk, squirming. For most of it, my Master was on the phone with me, purring instructions into my ear, listening to me react to the sensations. Enjoying, no doubt, my struggles to write a short story on the fly with such devious distractions.

Only two things really helped me - 1) It is not terribly comfortable to sit on a hard surface with a vibrating plug in your ass. 2) Once I hit a roll with writing I kind of zone. So even with so much stuff vibrating on high once the click of the keys takes over I don't get hit with the full effect of much of anything.

Except, it seems, Master's voice. Every time he'd question how I was doing, or slip a command in while I was writing, that zone would shatter. I'd forget what I was writing, feel the toys more than anything else, and have to re-read a couple lines to even get rolling again.

And before I got any release from it, before I could relax and lay in bed and listen to my Master and cum hard and loud and repeatedly for him - he made me read the story to him.

I remember reading out loud in class way back in the day, but it was certainly never with toys buzzing away, nor was it an even remotely kind of erotic passage that was being read. It added to everything, prolonged it, heightened it, take your pick.  And hell, Master might not have even cared about all that, I've no doubt he enjoyed listening to me struggle the most. Listening to the gasps and shivers that slipped through my shaky voice while I did my best to read my own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment