Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fantasies

Everyday I masturbate 2 times. At the least. Generally before I go to bed, and before I go to work (I work the night shift). One's to help me sleep, the other's to help relax me before work takes over. I'd say it's almost mechanical, as it's more for the release than anything else. But the nice part about it are the fantasies, the little mini stories that give me nice ideas to relay to Master.

Like, being in a truck yard and being led around by a leash until we find a suitable trucker for me to service. Having the man bend me over right in the lot and take me while Master watches, whispering little orders, enjoying as I get closer and closer and finally telling me to cum so the poor trucker can experience what it's like when a woman orgasms.

Or being tied up in front of a bunch of people, with another little sub between my legs, eating me out with a tongue vibrator and trying to push me over the edge while I try my best not to cum in front of everyone.

Or being bent over and tied to a horse, red ass in the air, toys purring away, listening to Master call me a good girl as his cock slowly sinks into my ass, filling me up as I'm covered in lash marks and toys.

So... yeah, I have good fantasies ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment