Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time vs. Inclination

I love to write, and I've got enough time to do at least a little bit of it every day. I go through these bouts though of not having the inclination. Now, sometimes there's just too much stuff on my mind, whether it be concerns about work, family, etc. Sometimes I just plain don't feel like writing (typing), and actually managing to do so becomes a huge pain in the ass.

The problem is I've got a LOT of writing I want to do. Completing my 3rd novel, working on starting a new series, short stories for her, etc etc. I don't know if I need to manage my time better, or if I need a stronger motivation. I've always been self-driven when it comes to writing, but this blog (one that has a posting schedule set by my Master) certainly sees a LOT more love than the one I have for my novels and the characters.

Does this mean I crave the kind of D/s relationship we have in the bedroom in other aspects as well? Would being told to write on certain days during certain times "or else" really be something that would spur on my abilities? Or would the natural ebb of how I write just end up causing writer's block in that time frame? Do I even have the right to expect my Master to take on such a responsibility for me, a full grown and fully capable adult?

I do know that my impending move has taken a lot of my mind-wandering Oh-I-should-write-that-down kind of creativeness away, but honestly moving from Ohio to Arizona is a big freakin' move. Being distracted by it is only natural.

Should a D/s relationship be totally inclusive though? Should I turn myself over to my Master that fully to begin with? I mean, nevermind I don't think he wants that kind of relationship anyway, but it makes my mind reel. I don't have a problem handing things over in the bedroom - so to speak - but when it comes to just about everything else, the road's equality, not subservience.

Either way, tomorrow I'm going to try to post about some of the fantasies I've been having lately. I don't know whether or not to blame Master or my own apparently repressed desires, but goodness more and more they've included complete strangers >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment