Thursday, March 29, 2012

Levels of Wet

I've noticed I tend to make a mess. From squirting to just plain old getting horny and wet. I'm sure certain things affect this, like hydration, teasing, time elapsed, etc.

What I don't get is how sometimes I can get really really wet and barely cum at all. Other times I can wonder what the hell's wrong why am I not getting turned on and that's when the mother of all orgasms hits.

Now, I'd just shrug it off as varying states of hydration, but I don't really change how much or how little I'm drinking on a day to day basis. I drink my big jug of water almost empty every day, and the days I don't I don't leave much in the silly thing at all. So it can't really be that big of a difference I wouldn't think.

Maybe there's really no direct connection between the two. Juices produced vs. amount of horniness felt. I'd say "This calls for experimentation!" But honestly, I'm in no real position to keep track of that sort of thing. 9 times out of 10 I kinda lose my head and roll right on into la-la land. And I Like la-la land, so I don't want to specifically drag myself out of it just to keep track of something like this.

Maybe it has something to do with how much or little penetration... though that can't be it. Unless dildos and cocks are juice absorbent and it just seems like I'm wet enough to be frothy before anything goes in and then nearly dry when things come out.

Again, "This calls for experimentation!"

2 comments:

  1. I think weenies absorb moisture. There's a lot of folds, so, the "capillary action", and I think there is also some osmosis at play.

    The dildos, on the other hand... Friction, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "weenies" Your use of great technical terminology is fantastic as always XD

      Delete