Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Allowed!

I could just write the words "I came." and walk away from this. Which wouldn't really explain everything that happened.

For instance, I should say "I came three times." Because this is more accurate. Even more accurate is that "I came three times or so." cause let's be honest while we're here, I could have lost count. Even as clear headed as I am right now, I wasn't exactly objective during the writhing, twitching, panting, screaming orgasms that I had while on the phone with my Master.

If I was being 100% honest, which is my intent during any post, I'd say "I came three times or so, and holy fuck I came so hard each time my toes curled, my back arched, and I screamed my pleasure into the air without care or concern." It took me a few minutes to speak again. My throat had gone dry, I think all the fluids for my mouth were slipping down my thighs at that point. Quite the reward for a good pet ^_^

I'm going to steal a moment to be emotional and sappy, and end this post by saying the best reward is finding a Master I love, and trust.



>.> regardless of how much of an evil old man he can be =D

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your trust, my pet, more than you will ever know... and I will never break that trust.

    I greatly enjoyed hearing your pleasure for myself, my pet. Just the sounds of your whimpers, your gasps, your screams of pleasure... it was enough to set my blood boiling. I can't wait to take you into my arms, to see the look in your eyes when you cum for me, at my command... it's a delicious thought.

    ReplyDelete