Friday, August 19, 2011

List 1 of many

15 of The Things I Want to Experience (In no particular order (and not all solely bdsm)) :

Note: I could say “Tie me up with rope and play with me for a few hours”, but let's be honest – this is less than helpful because there's just SO many variations. At the same time I could fill this list with nothing but variations. Here's hoping for a nice balance =D

1. Replace the femDom with a maleDom In this image and you have what is easily one of my longest standing fantasies. Oh the things you could with this situation...

2. The only other fantasy to have been around as the one listed before this is to essentially have my arms secured in some manner, be blindfolded and handed off and passed around to a group of people. There's a thrill about being touched, teased, and pleased and having no clue by whom. To be slowly (or quickly) worked into a shivering, trembling, begging, frenzy, dying for the kind of release that only a trusted dom can give a needy little sub.

3. There are a lot of variations that you can do with this . And not just all the different style of horses out there, but how you're tied to it, and with what. So many toys, so many delightful combinations, and a nice position for a worn out pet to be in – no need to worry about keeping your feet while Master plays

4. Hog tied – This is more one of those things that goes hand in hand with other things, but even on it's own I still want to know what it feels like.

5. Frog tied – Similar, obviously, to being hog tied, this one has a bit more specifics to it in that there's two things I'd like to experience while in this position. Taking the crop is one, and … /blushes getting eaten out would be the other.

6. Suspension. There's only one aspect of suspension that makes me even remotely nervous, and that's being upside down. The few times I have ever been upside down aren't generally very fondly remembered, so I'm not sure how I'd react – every other aspect of it? - is very intriguing to me

7. Just how many rotors can you fit in a pussy?

8. Spread bars. Oh the variations... Head down, ass up. Arms over head tied to the ceiling, feet barely touching the ground. Bent over with ankles and wrists secured to a single bar. Long bars, short ones, combinations of the two used at the same time. My legs have a bad habit of pulling in, and while it's yet to be tested, I'm sure spreader bars will help alleviate this issue.

9. Stocks – From the more traditional kind to something a little more fullbody , stocks in all their forms are intriguing to me.

10. Cosplays/RPs – Not all people can pull off all the characters they enjoy – but I like the idea of dressing up as something (anything really that my Master might enjoy xD ) most likely that's very innocent in action or appearance and just being used. If I had to give a specific example for this, what comes to mind is Chii – from Chobits.

11. Face fucked.

12. Cum on – Anywhere, everywhere. Face, tits, ass, back, stomach – all of the above. I just want to know what it feels like. ^_^

13. Electro-play. Thank god I have a Master who knows something about this, because I'm about as clueless as clueless gets in this category. There's interest, intrigue, curiosity, and desire like most wouldn't believe, I'm sure. Surprisingly, no fear – well, so long as it's Master at the controls and not someone else – then there would be fear,

14. Watched.

15. Any and all combinations of any and all things on this list. Let's be honest, it's fun to do things one at a time, it's fun to do many things at the same time. The idea is to keep everything shook up and spicy. There's no reason for things to get bland when there's just so much to choose from, and so many combinations and options to explore! <3

1 comment:

  1. As we have discussed already, my sweet, my experience is only somewhat greater than yours, but I have definitely done my homework. I look forward to our many explorations together, for many years to come.

    ReplyDelete