Thursday, August 25, 2011

@ Work redux!

Into work I went, rotor in my pants, control tucked into my waist band, trying very much so to hide the simple fact that I was walking into a factory filled with men with a battery operated sex toy. Under Master's orders though... the slight fear at being caught was overpowered by the curiosity.

Ground rules were laid down before hand (I work with heavy, sharp, somewhat unruly objects), and the point was to see what happened, not see how fast we could land me at the hospital.

My work clothes are a bit baggy for me, and so I couldn't really keep the rotor against my clit, or against anything really. So, wandering into the bathroom before work got started, I slipped it up and inside. This really only worked partially, I was already so wet there wasn't much I could about the fact that the rotor did not stay as deep as I would've liked.

As I moved, as I turned it off and on in the intervals my Master commanded, the rotor shifted. Not quite inside, not completely out, but certainly the buzzing toy felt good. It wasn't as much of a distraction as I had feared it would be, I was able to focus on my job quite well. Well, so long as I stayed in pretty much the same place. Walking send weird pulsing vibrations through my thighs, and the cord (So want a cordless rotor now...) was the only thing that would tease my clit - randomly.

Randomly, and without bloody warning.

I never came - of course, I was trying NOT to because I wanted him to hear it -^^- - but it made the night go by easier. It would've been a stressful night, my usual collection of coworkers weren't all there, and that usually strains the entire evening. However, I really didn't give a hooey about a whole lot of stuff, and it let me take the night in stride.

Interestingly enough the sensations in my pants were strongest when I turned the rotor off for a time, and not so much while it was buzzing away. My pussy would throb against it when it stopped moving, I could feel my heart beat in my thighs. This is was totally unexpected for me (No real idea what Master thought was going to happen <3 ). The best/worst part was putting the rotor away for about the last three hours of my shift - Even with it OUT of my pants I could feel it there, whirring softly. It was like the rotor of Christmas' past was in my panties enjoying itself immensely.

It's only now, almost 2 hours after my shift, that my body's starting to settle down. Of course, even as I type that my own rolling wandering thoughts are settling on things I'm looking forward to, and the shiver returns. One day I might figure out how he has such an effect on me, and I might even be lucky enough to affect him as strongly.


No comments:

Post a Comment